Cyber Risk & Security
As the risk of cyber attacks continues to intensify, a strategy for preventing them and accounting for digital risk is imperative for every organisation.
IT Lab can support you to gain a realistic and ongoing view of your security risk profile. We provide actionable advice and practical solutions, enabling your organisation to be safer and more secure. This includes measurement and reporting against industry standards and best practice, giving your management, board and customers reassurance.
ASSESS: MANAGED ASSESSMENT SERVICE
The range of potential threats that organisations face is rapidly evolving. These risks could affect your employees, brand, reputation, physical locations and your IT infrastructure.
IT Lab can support you to assess the Cyber and Digital risks that organisations face. The nature, context and likelihood of risks can be assessed and provide the basis for better decision making and defence. Our assessment service comprises:
- Threat Awareness: Continued monitoring and assessment of relevant sources and indicators to improve event reporting and find threats as they emerge
- Threat Detection: Assessment of logs and events in tandem with known threat and intelligence data to provide prioritised alerting
- Threat Advisories: Scanning of the evolving threat landscape relevant to your organisation will generate targeted advisory of your most serious threats
ASSURE: MANAGED ASSURANCE SERVICE
Comprising key elements of cyber risk management, IT Lab will provide a continued service, giving you the assurance that the key areas of cyber health are being managed appropriately. This comprises:
- Vulnerability Scanning of Infrastructure and Applications
- Penetration Testing (Ethical Hacking)
- Social Engineering Test (Phishing)
- Health Check of Boundaries, Patching, Configuration, Access Control & Malware risks
- Cyber Essentials Certification
- Employee Training Online and In Person
PROTECT: SECURITY OPERATIONS (SOC)
Keeping your finger on the pulse of your users, network, devices and applications can be a significant challenge.
IT Lab can provide Security Operations (SOC) services that protect all, or portions of, your IT estate. In a world of many cloud-based systems, a huge range of devices and users with connectivity from all over the globe our services will simplify and support your ability to continually manage the risks you face every day.
IT Lab’s SOC brings together seamless process with monitoring, alerting and proactive protection technologies. This enables IT Lab to deliver an integrated solution to provide day-to-day management of your cyber risk and holistic IT operations. Our specific capabilities include:
- Managed Firewall
- Intrusion Detection
- Asset Management
- Managed Anti-Virus
- Remote Access
IDENTITY ACCESS & SINGLE SIGN ON
Your staff work with multiple software applications on-premise, in the cloud and through multiple devices. As a platinum-level Okta Solution Provider, IT Lab can streamline your working day with single sign-on solutions and identity management. A single interface gives you fast access to the suite of tools that drive your business right across your workforce, anytime, anywhere.