A new approach to intelligent business applications in the cloud
Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s new approach to end to end intelligent business applications in the cloud. Deep integration between Office 365 and Dynamics 365 means users are empowered to process transactions seamlessly in Outlook linked to the core Finance application.
Dynamics 365 also includes big data, advanced analytics and IoT functions as standard, all delivered through a SaaS model via the Microsoft Azure platform.
Dynamics 365 will help you:
- Better engage with your customers
- Empower your employees by allowing them to use familiar tools so they can do their best work
- Create intelligent processes to help you optimise your operations
Functionality for every business function:
- Deliver insights to your sales team to increase revenue whilst reducing acquisition costs
- Improve customer loyalty and retention by giving your customer service agents access to data from across the organisation
- Improve business planning and execution at the operations level by making faster, data-driven decisions
- With native mobile support, your field service agents can benefit from intelligent scheduling and remote asset monitoring
- Bring people, processes, and project service automation technology together through a unified experience
- View your customers across sales and marketing, then use the invaluable insights to create better customer experiences and increase ROI
- Give your staff access to intelligent insights and reports that can help them better serve your customers, increase sales and improve retention
Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 suitable for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is suitable for all business types but particularly those who:
- Need a user-friendly but also a highly tech-savvy solution
- Need to upgrade from an older legacy system to a more up-to-date and user-friendly system
- Have outgrown their current syste, and need something that will keep up with the growth of the business
- Are looking for a cost-effective solution
If you would like to discuss how Dynamics 365 can help your organisation, get in touch by any of the methods below.