Over a dozen IT Lab services offered on the seventh iteration of the cloud procurement service
We're glad to announce that we have once again been selected to offer a range of our services on the Digital Marketplace, under the latest iteration of the government’s G-Cloud framework, G-Cloud 7.
It sees more than a dozen of IT Lab’s services appear on the G-Cloud 7 Digital Marketplace, including our Managed Cloud Platform and Managed Innovation Service.
The Crown Commercial Service values ability and customer service, two qualities that resonate strongly with our ethos. We are really excited to continue supporting public sector organisations in navigating through the strategically important questions, integrating increasingly complex services and operating disaggregated, multi-sourced environments.
Launched in 2012, G-Cloud is a programme that promotes government-wide adoption of cloud computing. It consists of a series of framework agreements with suppliers from which public sector organisations can buy services without needing to run a full tender.
As a supplier on the Digital Marketplace, our services can be used by organisations within central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
The news comes after we were awarded a Three-Star Service Desk Certification (SDC) by the Service Desk Institute (SDI), demonstrating our outstanding capabilities in delivering the highest standards of IT support and managed services to clients and achieving excellence across the board.
Key IT Lab Services Appearing on G-Cloud 7
- IT Lab Remote and Desk-side User Support and Management
- Service and Solution Integration and Management
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Platform
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Service
- IT Lab Managed Innovation Platform
- IT Lab Managed Big Data Analytics Platform
- Cloud, Technology and Digital Consultancy
- Multi-sourcing and Procurement Strategy and Consultancy
- Review, Assurance and Trusted Advisor Consultancy
- IT Lab Hosted and Managed ERP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV and GP
- Business Insights and Data Analytics
- Egnyte Implementation and Support
- OKTA Implementation and Support