Due to our expanding portfolio, IT Lab has been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 9 framework agreement for the supply of cloud services and cloud hosting.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) values quality and customer service, both of which strongly reflect our ethos. We are excited to continue our support of the public sector, helping organisations address strategically important questions, integrate increasingly complex services and operate disaggregated multi-sourced environments.
Launched in 2012, the G-Cloud programme promotes the government-wide adoption of cloud computing. It consists of a series of framework agreements enabling public sector organisations to buy services without having to go through a full tender process.
"We welcome the developments in the latest iteration of G-Cloud and are delighted to release several new and enhanced service offerings that enable public sector customers to consume services from across the lots," says Michael Bateman, Director of Cyber Services at IT Lab. "This will enable public sector organisations to continue their digital transformation focused on their needs, but consuming the tools and systems most appropriate for the work they undertake, the data they hold and therefore the requirements that arise."
As a Digital Marketplace supplier, our services are used by organisations across central and local government, the NHS, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
As a someone who has been intimately involved with G-Cloud since conception and a big champion of the work undertaken since, Bateman explains that "it is heartening to see the renewed emphasis on security, along with the good work done by the Government Digital Service (GDS) and the CCS to understand and improve the buying journey from initial interaction with the digital marketplace through to contracting and commercial terms."
IT Lab’s cloud services now number 16 - an increase of four compared to G-Cloud 7.
The core services we deliver via G-Cloud 9 are:
- High-quality IT support
- Managed services
- Strategic advice and guidance for business applications
- Migration to the cloud and improved utilisation
Our secure cloud services covered by G-Cloud 9 include:
- IT Lab Application Platform & Migration Management Service
- IT Lab Application Portfolio Management Service
- IT Lab Application Release & Retirement Management Service
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Platform
- Business Insights and Data Analytics
- Cloud, Technology and Digital Consultancy
- Egnyte Implementation and Support
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Service
- IT Lab Remote and Desk-side User Support and Management
- Multi-sourcing and Procurement Strategy and Consultancy
- OKTA Implementation and Support
- Review, Assurance and Trusted Advisor Consultancy
- Service and Solution Integration and Management
- Dynamics 365 (Business Edition) Support & Implementation
- Duo Implementation and Support
- Mimecast Implementation and Support