IT Lab Strongly Positioned to Support the Public Sector's Digital Transformation
Due to our expanding portfolio, IT Lab has been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 framework agreement for the supply of cloud services and cloud hosting, including the ability to ensure cloud services are secured and protected.
The G-Cloud framework provides a great vehicle through which to engage buyers. The public sector faces many challenges with technology as they seek to integrate increasingly complex services into multi-sourced environments to their digital transformation. IT Lab has both the technical expertise and deep understanding of the needs of the sector to provide genuine value.
CLOUD COMPUTING FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Launched in 2012, the G-Cloud programme promotes the government-wide adoption of cloud computing. It consists of a series of framework agreements enabling public sector organisations to buy services without having to go through a full tender process.
"We have continued to evolve our services in the latest iteration of G-Cloud to meet the needs of our clients and reflect our growing breadth of services,” says Michael Bateman, Director of Cyber and Managed Services at IT Lab.
"This will enable public sector organisations to continue their digital transformation focused on their needs; consuming the tools, systems and services that are most appropriate for the work they undertake, the data they hold and therefore the requirements that arise."
As a G-Cloud supplier, our services are used by organisations across central and local government, the NHS, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations. The Digital Marketplace provides a simple and user-friendly portal through which organisations can view and select the services that best meet their needs.
IT Lab Links to Cabinet Office
Michael Bateman was a founding member of the G-Cloud team in the Cabinet Office and continues to champion and support the concept. He explains: "There has been a welcome further emphasis on security in G-Cloud 10, and we would encourage an increased focus on security services in future iterations.
"The work done by the Government Digital Service (GDS) and the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) to ensure that the framework meets the needs of the buyer in terms of ease of use is a particular positive for both suppliers and buyers."
CORE SERVICES DELIVERED VIA G-CLOUD 10
The core services delivered by IT Lab via G-Cloud 10 are:
- High-quality IT support
- Managed services
- Strategic advice and guidance for business applications
- Migration to the cloud and improved utilisation
SECURE CLOUD SERVICES COVERED BY G-CLOUD 10
The secure cloud services covered by G-Cloud 10 include:
- IT Lab's Managed Cloud Platform OFFICIAL
- Business Insights and Data Analytics
- Cloud, Technology and Digital Consultancy
- Duo Implementation and Support
- Egnyte Implementation and Support
- IT Lab Application Platform & Migration Management Service
- IT Lab Application Portfolio Management Service
- IT Lab Application Release & Retirement Management Service
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Service
- IT Lab Remote and Desk-side User Support and Management
- Mimecast Implementation and Support
- Multi-sourcing and Procurement Strategy and Consultancy
- Office 365 Productivity Consulting
- OKTA Implementation and Support
- Review, Assurance and Trusted Advisor Consultancy
- Service and Solution Integration and Management