G-Cloud Supplier IT Lab Continues to Support the Public Sector's Digital Transformation
As a long-standing Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier, IT Lab's growing portfolio of cloud support services is available on the G-Cloud 11 framework.
These services include the Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD), which is set to revolutionise the end- user experience and ease the burden on IT teams.
About The G-Cloud Framework
"G-cloud continues to be a major success story for how we drive innovation in the public sector. G-Cloud is all about simplicity, making it as straightforward as possible for customers and suppliers to find each other."
- Niall Quinn, Director of Technology, Crown Commercial Service
Launched in 2012, the eleventh iteration of the G-Cloud framework features 4,200 suppliers offering 31,100 services in total across three core cloud lots: software, support and hosting.
In his previous role as Head of Transformation with the Cabinet Office, IT Lab's Michael Bateman is a founding member of G-Cloud. His knowledge of procurement frameworks, combined with his technology expertise, also led to the popular 'Ask Mike' G-Cloud workshops for public sector professionals.
IT Lab's Cloud support Services Covered By G-Cloud 11
As a managed cloud services provider, the cloud services awarded to IT Lab by G-Cloud 11 fall in Lot 3, Cloud Support:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultancy, Implementation and Support
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) Service Management and Support with Managed SIEM
- Microsoft Managed Desktop IT Lab M365 Support and Management
- Business Insights and Data Analytics
- Cloud, Technology and Digital Consultancy
- Duo Implementation and Support
- Egnyte Implementation and Support
- IT Lab Application Platform and Migration Management Service
- IT Lab Application Portfolio Management Service
- IT Lab Application Release and Retirement Management Service
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Service
- IT Lab Remote and Desk-side User Support and Management
- Mimecast Implementation and Support
- Multi-sourcing and Procurement Strategy and Consultancy
- Office 365 Productivity Consulting
- OKTA Implementation and Support
- Review, Assurance and Trusted Advisor Consultancy
- Service Management, Solution Integration and Management with ServiceNow
G-Cloud 11 Public sector Resources and Further Reading
Crown Commercial Service G-Cloud 11
Gov.UK Guidance The G-Cloud framework on the Digital Marketplace
Gov.UK Guidance G-Cloud 11 framework agreement
Gov.UK Guidance G-Cloud buyers' guide
Government Digital Service (GDS) on LinkedIn