[On-Demand Webinar] Are you Ready for a Security Operation Centre?
Cyber attackers are getting more sophisticated. Are you?
With 32% of businesses identifying breaches or attacks in the past 12 months, it’s a matter of when - not if – you'll suffer a breach.
However, it’s not “zero day” attacks that seem to be the problem. Criminals are more likely to exploit bad practice and human error to cause harm.
A Security Operation Centre (SOC) can help you better manage the security controls that the industry of attackers tries to exploit. In short, a SOC prevents you from being an easy target.
Join the webinar to learn how to establish a SOC in your organisation.
We will cover:
- How to build your business case for a SOC.
- Using intelligent security systems to detect threats in any part of your environment and cloud.
- Why your IT team/IT provider doesn’t constitute a SOC.
- The most important concepts to understand when building a SOC.
- What to look for when outsourcing your SOC.
Presented by Michael Bateman, Director of Cyber at IT Lab and Antoine Mahuzier from AT&T Cybersecurity.
*Government Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019