Hosted at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey, the IT Strategy Briefing (ITSB18) is an exclusive event organised to help business leaders and IT decision-makers get the most out of technology for their business.
This year’s theme will focus on the importance of SaaS and the app-economy, along with how businesses can embrace them.
There is no good reason not to apply for a place at ITSB18 but, if you're still on the fence, we’ve got 6 excellent reasons that you can’t miss it.
1. Breakout Sessions Led by Industry Leading Vendors
There are 4 Breakout Sessions in total, each designed to help, inspire and inform any digital business.
- Enabling DevOps at Scale, hosted by Devoteam - A discussion of the biggest DevOps entry challenges and how they can be overcome.
- Data Protection Insights: The size of your company does not matter to data thieves, hosted by Egnyte - Data Protection Officer, Kris Lahiri addresses the biggest data protection challenges facing SMBs and enterprises.
- How to recover from a breach: The Inside Story on Security, hosted by Mimecast – A spotlight on the latest attack tactics & defence strategies
- Simplify the network for digital transformation, hosted by Aryaka - Lisette Sens, Channel Director EMEA on how SD-WAN as a service can simplify technology adoption in business.
2. Expert Speakers
With more than 20 key guest speakers, ITSB18 has a wealth of valuable business insights essential for any organisation, including:
- Sam Price (IT Director at McLaren Group) who will be sharing his wealth of knowledge on the systems that keep McLaren performing.
- Peter Sweetbaum (CEO at IT Lab) who will discuss our Adaptive Technology Model (ATM) and what this means for businesses wanting to adopt a modern IT strategy.
- Stefanie Reid, MBE (British Paralympian) whowill be hosting the event and her keynote will discuss how important adaptiveness is to every aspect of our lives.
- Paul Bolt (CMO, Microsoft) whowill be talking about enabling digital transformation to empower employees, better engage customers, optimise operations and transform products.
3. Real Transformation Journeys From Real Clients
At last year’s event, we officially launched the Adaptive Technology Model and since then our clients have been reaping the benefits of this flexible, application based way of working. But you don't just need to take our word for it because at ITSB18, you’ll hear from some of our clients describe their journey from the old world of restrictive, inflexible technology to the modern workplace.
4. A Cutting-edge, Experiential Venue
The McLaren Technology Centre is a site to behold and ITSB18 attendees will enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the high-tech facilities of one of the biggest British car manufactures.
The Thought Leadership Centre itself is a unique facility custom-built for presentations and interactive forums with cutting-edge audio-visual displays and lighting; the centre redefines traditional communication methods.
5. In-depth Panel Discussions
Interactive panel discussions on the following hot topics:
- How the technology industry is enabling transformation: How can adopting a “Modern Workplace” enabling better collaboration and efficiency in your business
- Managing legacy applications: The elephant in the room: How can organisations remove the constraints on innovation by running legacy application?
- Managing Security Threat Panel: the latest cyber risks, strategies, and approaches.
6. A Chance to Build Your Network
Finally, the event gives you the opportunity to talk to like-minded individuals in your industry and engage directly with some of our partners. Our Expo will include representatives from Microsoft, Bitdefender, Egnyte, Content and Code, Aryaka and Mimecast.
This free event is taking place on November 14 and runs from 09:00 to 16:00.
It’s already set to be an inspiring and insightful occasion that will build on the successes of last year’s ITSB17.
Previous attendees have given an average 9/10 rating for the content because we aim to provide business leaders with the information they need to adapt and thrive.