Introducing an Adaptive Technology Model
The use of ‘apps’ in the consumer world is rapidly impacting the way businesses think about technology. Is your team truly able to seamlessly and securely operate with applications of their choosing - from any device, anywhere, at any time?
Take an adaptive approach to the app economy
At IT Lab, we see organisations striving to adopt truly flexible technology models, but not necessarily an appreciation of how to get there.
Ultimately success depends on your organisation having an adaptable technology operating framework which supports the speedy, seamless and secure implementation of flexible, web-delivered services. Our solution is the adoption of an Adaptive Technology Model.
“IT Lab’s Adaptive Technology Model will help organisations have the necessary internal dialogue about how to better harness technology, particularly in an ever-growing SaaS and app driven world. It provides a common framework for meeting the needs across different parts of an organisation – including the IT function – to work together in support of the overall mission.”
Former Chief Technology Officer, HM Government & Principal and Co-founder, Stance
If your organisation is looking to benefit from the flexibility that operating in an ‘app’ centric world represents, our Adaptive Technology Model:
- Defines the frameworks and building blocks of an adaptive model
- Outlines the key technology enablers to achieving an ATM
- Helps organisations to securely and seamlessly operate with an interchangeable set of apps and services
- Increases the agility necessary to adapt to an increasingly competitive world
- Enables organisations to respond to the rapidly changing technology landscape, cost effectively and seamlessly.