Software as a Service (SaaS)
IT Lab provides hosted applications directly from our own cloud platform, but also through partnership with UK Cloud (Skyscape) and Microsoft. Our range of centrally hosted, enterprise productivity, collaboration and business applications provide cost effective, highly capable managed technology solutions.
- IT Lab Hosted and Managed ERP – Microsoft Dynamics NAV and GP (G-Cloud 7)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
IT Lab’s secure, scalable and highly reliable platform dramatically reduces the complexity of managing infrastructure and supporting services. The platform is delivered in partnership with UK Cloud and Microsoft, and backed by IT Lab’s enterprise-quality support
- IT Lab Managed Big Data Analytics Platform (G-Cloud 7)
- IT Lab Managed Innovation Platform (G-Cloud 7)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
IT Lab’s IaaS service offers on-boarding, selection and ongoing support of platforms, servers, storage and networks. We are able to use our own cloud, as well as Microsoft Azure and UK Cloud. We can provision, monitor and manage a range of resources to best meet your needs and give the scale and flexibility needed.
- IT Lab Managed Cloud Platform
Specialist Cloud Services (Lot 4)
TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICE INTEGRATION, MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT SERVICES
IT Lab can provide highly experienced and reliable ongoing management of IT environments. We can support and manage across a breadth of technologies and platforms, from Office365 and cloud platforms, to end user devices and on premise infrastructure. IT Lab is well equipped to support public sector bodies to deliver cost-effective integration, management and support, whilst ensuring Official and Official Sensitive information is protected.
- IT Lab Remote & Deskside User Support & Management (G-Cloud 7)
- Service & Solution Integration & Management (G-Cloud 7)
DATA PRESENTATION, INTEGRATION AND ANALYTICS
Make sense of the extensive data you are collecting and drive business performance with IT Lab. Our services provide advice, leadership, guidance and delivery support to assist you with how your data can be used to streamline business processes, enhance citizen and staff interactions, and tap in to emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things.
- Business Insights and Data Analytics (G-Cloud 7)
TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY AND DELIVERY SERVICES
We have the in-depth expertise to support you through new and developing strategies, analysis, decision making and sourcing – from requirements definition and business case assessment through to change planning and migration. Our experience can help you use IT to transform your organisation’s productivity, efficiency and performance. This enables us to partner with public sector organisations to support the design, procurement and transition to an outsourced, blended or retained capability and future service model. In a nutshell: we support you to make best use of the technology and digital to enhance performance and reduce costs.
- Cloud, Technology and Digital Consultancy (G-Cloud 7)
- Multi-sourcing & Procurement Strategy & Consultancy (G-Cloud 7)
- Review, Assurance & Trusted Advisor Consultancy (G-Cloud 7)
APPLICATION AND TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT
IT Lab has deep expertise in application management, as well as the deployment of specific technologies. We can provide services that assess, plan and migrate legacy applications to rationalised, or new, platforms. The combination of our expertise and methodologies will enable us to reduce the burden of applications, whilst also deploying appropriate services and solutions that support your organisational objectives and needs.
- IT Lab Application Platform & Migration Management Service (G-Cloud 8)
- IT Lab Application Portfolio Management Service (G-Cloud 8)
- IT Lab Application Release & Retirement Management Service (G-Cloud 8)
- Egnyte Implementation & Support (G-Cloud 7)
- Okta Implementation & Support (G-Cloud 7)